Simply Perfect Sweet Potato and Broccoli Frittata
A simple veggie frittata perfect for the whole family!
- 3 cups diced sweet potato (about 1/2 inch cubes)
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- mounded 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.25 cup shredded cheddar cheese or other favorite cheese (goat cheese and feta cheese also work great with this recipe!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Place broccoli and sweet potato on the lined baking sheet, drizzle with oil, and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss veggies (broccoli and sweet potato separately) with your hands to evenly coat with oil and seasoning.
- Spread veggies out into a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- While veggies are baking, crack eggs into a large bowl and add milk, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Scramble with a whisk until combined.
- When veggies are done baking, remove them from the oven and spray a large frying pan with cooking spray.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the frying pan in a single layer. Then place broccoli on top. Pour the scrambled egg mixture over the veggies and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until the center is set (if you wiggle the pan the center of the frittata should not jiggle!).
- Let frittata sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!