Simple Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
Refreshing bites perfect for a Summer snack.
- 1 6oz can salmon
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- salt and pepper to taste (I recommend being generous with both!)
- 3-4 dashes liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp dried dill (optional)
- 1 cucumber
- Drain salmon and squeeze of any excess water. Place in a small bowl.
- Add cream cheese, yogurt, red onion, salt, pepper, liquid smoke, and dried dill (if using) to salmon and mix with a fork until the mixture is smooth and has a paste-like consistency.
- Using either a veggie peeler or a mandoline, slice the cucumber into long, thin ribbons.
- Place a thin layer of salmon down the length of each cucumber ribbon and roll up into bite sized pieces! Enjoy as an appetizer, snack, or lunch!
Nutrition*Nutrition Information below is calculated for ½ recipe.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 10 g fat; 9 g carbohydrates; 37 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 394 mg sodium.