Matcha Chia Bowl with Strawberry and Coconut
A quick breakfast packed with protein and fiber.
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- heaping half teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup fully hydrated chia seeds (you can prepare this by adding 3.5 Tablespoons water to .5 Tablespoons chia seeds, and letting the mixture sit 5 minutes or until thick. I usually prepare this is 1-2 cup batches and refrigerate for later use!)
- chopped strawberries, sliced almonds, and shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- In a small bowl mix together yogurt and matcha until no matcha clumps remain.
- Add honey to yogurt mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Mix hydrated chia seeds into yogurt mixture
- Top matcha bowls with chopped strawberries, sliced almonds, and shredded coconut. Enjoy!